For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted In pig Sows and Gilts Reply To: In pig Sows and Gilts

Anonymous

Hi Sally

Have you found any else where? If distance is the only issue we could deliver. Although the muriel is not the blood line you are after we bought her to show and she is a really super looking pig.

I’ve messed up rather on the timing of the farrowings as the bluebell didn’t take last season and has been covered again today meaning that she is due to farrow at the same time as my third (human) baby is due! as a result I haven’t put the other two in as I’m a bit scared that we won’t be able to sell them and will end up with all three farrowing at the same time as me…

Anyway, like I say, if you want us to deliver we would be happy to and they could either be in pig to a patrick or not if you wanted them to be covered by a different line.

If you are at all interested and want to discuss options then please give me a call asap (I’m a little desperate with baby on the way and we are moving farms in a few weeks too!) it’s 01208 872420

Thanks

Caitlin