For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted Any gilts for sale in scottish borders area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello I live at a place called Newcastleton it is twenty three miles from Carlisle and the same from Hawick . I have six Gloucester old spot pigs four gilts and two boars , I am selling one of the boars and one of the gilts so would like to get two fresh gilts when they go. Thankyou Jamie

#5989 Reply
    Anonymous

HI Jamie
    Just registered and saw your request. Was wondering if you have sold your two pigs yet. I am just starting up and I live two miles outside of Hawick. If you haven’t let me know as I was looking for GOS piglets. Look forward to hearing from you. Pamela Thomson

#5996 Reply
    Anonymous

Hello Pamela
    If you would like to come to see the pigs you are welcome . I live on the roadside three miles south of Newcastleton beside the signpost for Kershopefoot from Jamie

#5997 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Jamie
    Thanks for your reply. Yes I would like to come and see the pigs if this is alright. Either evening or the weekend what ever suits you. If you want my phone no: look up Braehead Kennels and you’ll get me. Thanks Pam

#6000 Reply
    Anonymous

We are here all the time so you can come to see the pigs any evening or at the weekend from Jamie

#6012 Reply
    Anonymous

Hello,

I have some 12 week old birth notified gilts near to junc 31 of the M6 if you are interested ?

#6954 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

[i]Originally posted by Pamela Thomson[/i]
    [br]Hi Jamie
    Thanks for your reply. Yes I would like to come and see the pigs if this is alright. Either evening or the weekend what ever suits you. If you want my phone no: look up Braehead Kennels and you’ll get me. Thanks Pam

How are the Gilts doing and did they both have piglets , my two both had six each . from Jamie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Any gilts for sale in scottish borders area
Your information:

22 + = 26