For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale genuine herd reduction!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i have appliable weiners,in pig gilts and sows allow same with litters must reduce are herd numbers,due to other commitiments,everything is senibley priced to sell,none of my herd is resisted,but all bin born and bred outside.arks with be available at a later date.anybody wishing to buy a large amount,will be quite welcome.please telephone or email me asap jane.
    01778420165 or email
    http://www.pudding8000@yahoo.co.uk
    ps there all Gloucestershire Old Spots
    thanks
    [:)]

#6307 Reply
    Anonymous

Am looking for in pig gilt – could you please tell me where you are located, and how much you would be asking?

Many thanks

#6308 Reply
    Anonymous

hi we are in lincs and i want £100 we are in bourne

#6309 Reply
    Anonymous

Also looking for some weaners. How much please? Would it be convenient to come and have a look over the weekend? Thankyou

#6310 Reply
    Anonymous

Just wondering if your Gloucesters are birth notified?

#6312 Reply
    Anonymous

no

#6376 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by spot

i have appliable weiners,in pig gilts and sows allow same with litters must reduce are herd numbers,due to other commitiments,everything is senibley priced to sell,none of my herd is resisted,but all bin born and bred outside.arks with be available at a later date.anybody wishing to buy a large amount,will be quite welcome.please telephone or email me asap jane.
    01778420165 or email
    http://www.pudding8000@yahoo.co.uk
    ps there all Gloucestershire Old Spots
    thanks
    [:)]

#6377 Reply
    Anonymous

HI, I am looking for some glos old spot gilts and sows… Can you help??? 01380859651. email: john@justthebestuk.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: genuine herd reduction!!!
Your information:

+ 40 = 42