For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale 4 Gilts and 1 Boar – For Sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #3199 Reply
    Anonymous

      Due to unexpected closure of lease, javascript:insertsmilie(‘[:(]’)
      Frown [:(], must sell our 6 month old GOS stock.

      Please telephone: 01945 467013 or 07976 409520

      Willing to deliver – we are located in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

      #6354 Reply
      Anonymous

        how much would you be looking for for the 5 gilts {each and as a group}

        thanks

        malcolm

        #6364 Reply
        Anonymous

          [quote]Originally posted by bis

          how much would you be looking for for the 5 gilts {each and as a group}

          thanks

          malcolm

          Hi, Malcolm – the gilts are £80 each and the boar £70. All were from the stock of Carol Knights. As a group = £350.00

          Regards

          Derek

          #6366 Reply
          Anonymous

            are they all registered and is the boar unrelated to the gilts

            thanks

            malcolm

            #6367 Reply
            Anonymous
              Quote:
              Originally posted by bis

              are they all registered and is the boar unrelated to the gilts

              thanks

              malcolm

              Yes, Malcolm – all are registered and the boar is unrelated to the gilts.

              Regards

              Derek

              #6373 Reply
              Anonymous

                hi derek

                could you give me a ring as my phone is not working on outgoing calls but it dose work on incoming ones. my number is 01736 350854. i am very interested and would like to buy all of them but need to talk about delivery

                thanks malcolm

                #6374 Reply
                Anonymous

                  [quote]Originally posted by bis

                  hi derek

                  could you give me a ring as my phone is not working on outgoing calls but it dose work on incoming ones. my number is 01736 350854. i am very interested and would like to buy all of them but need to talk about delivery

                  thanks malcolm

                  Hi, Malcolm – I am afraid all the pigs have now been sold. Thank you for your interest and I hope some more come along for you shortly.

                  Regards

                  Derek

                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                Reply To: 4 Gilts and 1 Boar – For Sale
                Your information:




                + 34 = 39