For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted WANTED – BOAR

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    a b
    Participant

WANTED – REGISTERED BOAR
    For Breeding

About between 8 & 12 months old pref Sambo, Cornwall area please.

Regards
    Adrian

#6386 Reply
    stephen booth
    Participant

The BPA Sale at Ross on Wye is expected to go ahead on October 6 . Check their webpage for details of pigs going forward nearer the time.or ring the office and ask for a catalogue

#6449 Reply
    Anonymous

We are in Devon and have a Partick boar for sale 9 months old. We are also looking for a Sambo boar.

#6465 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi Weeks,

Not what I was looking for BUT if hes a good un and the price is right registeres and you are not to far away…. can you get back to me with details birth date ? etc

Adrian

#6473 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi
    Patrick Boar born 14.1.07 Has been shown at Devon County and Royal Cornwall 2nd and 3rd placed. Well built, friendly, easily handled,out door reared and keen to work. Looking for £300.He is registered. Also have unregistered boar from same litter about to go to slaughter, outdoor reared, not so well built as we slowed him down as too many finishing at once then movement restrictions! £150 for him.

#6480 Reply
    a b
    Participant

I will give you a call or call me !

Adrian

#6482 Reply
    Anonymous

phone 07751367235

#6509 Reply
    Anonymous

Hope he is doing well, we moved just in time! Its very quiet without him!

#6516 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi Mark

Just in time indeed !!!!

He’s doing fine, very friendly & responsive, you did a great job with him, he’s having a go but needs to find the target and then we are in buisines.

Regards Adrian

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: WANTED – BOAR
Your information:

+ 78 = 87