For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted boar required

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Has anyone got a Gerald or Patrick boar that we could hire in the West Yorkshire area or that we could send our two sows to(we are around Skipton). We might also consider buying a young boar if anyone has one available.

#6408 Reply
    stephen booth
    Participant

I have a January born boar ready to work. He was a qualifier for both the POY final at Yorkshire , and the Young POY finals(heat winner at Cheshire)that were cancelled due to foot and mouth. He is entered for the BPA Sale at Ross on Wye now re- arranged for Saturday October 6th

#6411 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi, I live in Wigglesworth, Nr Skipton and I have a Rufus boar for hire if thats any good. He is friendly and good to handle. He has served all mine and would be free for a few months. Contact me if you are intrested for more info. Tel 01729 841073 or 01729 822811.
    Thanks Karen

#6415 Reply
    Anonymous

Could you let me know whether or not he is a Gerald or Patrick and also how much you are asking for him…he sounds a bt too good for us! as we are only a two sow outfit at the moment
    Thanks
    My e mail address is
    Katharinebrooks@booksales.fsmail.net

quote:

Originally posted by stephen booth

I have a January born boar ready to work. He was a qualifier for both the POY final at Yorkshire , and the Young POY finals(heat winner at Cheshire)that were cancelled due to foot and mouth. He is entered for the BPA Sale at Ross on Wye now re- arranged for Saturday October 6th

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: boar required
Your information:

45 + = 51