For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale 16 month old boar for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Unregistered boar for sale . Quiet and easy to handle,have tried for a year to sell him locally but no luck.

#6416 Reply
    Anonymous

Where are you? and is he a Gerald or Patrick?
    Thanks
    Kate

#6433 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Kate Brooks

Where are you? and is he a Gerald or Patrick?
    Thanks
    Kate

I don’t know what the parents were like , I never seen them . The two gilts I have both had piglets and have nice markings ,I keep the boar to sell with his brother and they get on fine. so they both fathered piglets .I got two gilts with the two boars but sold the two females and had two other females from another litter . I live twenty three miles from Carlisle and the same from Hawick

#6619 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by jam1974

Unregistered boar for sale . Quiet and easy to handle,have tried for a year to sell him locally but no luck.

Would like to try to sell him for breeding as he is easy to handle , I also have nine 10 week old piglets unregistered for sale 5 female and 4 male ( castrated )

#6639 Reply
    Anonymous

we stay at Selkirk’ and have been looking for a boar for some time .we will be breeding non reg pigs and wonder where you are,and if your boar is still for sale. any photos or additional info would be much appreciated,and we would be very interested in coming to look ,this is a golden oppertunity for us as any other boars we have seen for sale have all been,at the nearest in the north of england and this seems very handy. thanks john.

#6641 Reply
    Anonymous

Our e mail address is diana.taylor4@virgin.net
    John Wilson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: 16 month old boar for sale
Your information:

2 + 8 =