For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted WANTED -Maiden gilt or in-pig gilt.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

HI all,

I am currenlty looking for 2 to 3 maiden gilts or in-pig gilts. I am located near sleaford lincolnshire.

regards

lesley [:o)]

#7531 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Lesley. I have three six month old litter sister Gilts, birth registered. They are bred from Bluebell x Sambo. Well spotted and very easy to handle.
    I am based near Grantham.

#7532 Reply
    Anonymous

Sylvia

i would like to come and have a look at them. do you have a contact no. so i could arrange a time

regards Lesley[:o)]

#7535 Reply
    bramblebee porkers
    Participant

Have been there last sat there pigs are very nice and so are the pepole
    have brought an older gult from them in pig and am very happy with her
    the young pigs looked good as well

#7536 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Lesley you very welcome to come over and have a look. Contact me on 01476 530487 or Phil 07879 492306..

Regards Sylvia..

#7554 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi all,

thanks to a great visit to the marshall, we are now sorted with our first 2 gloucestershire old spots.

thanks

lesley. [:o)]

#7567 Reply
    marlene
    Participant
    Quote:
    Originally posted by lesley

HI all,

one gilt with first litter of 8 is for sale in alford lincolnshire, also boar, sire of litter. for sale because of increased work commitments

#7611 Reply
    Anonymous

I have gilt weaners available in Kent end July at £75 if this is of interest. Charles 01342 850526

quote:

[i]Originally posted by lesley[/i]
    [br]HI all,

I am currenlty looking for 2 to 3 maiden gilts or in-pig gilts. I am located near sleaford lincolnshire.

regards

lesley [:o)]

#7834 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi sylvia,

just inquiring about if you have some of the same litter we had our. we are looking to get a patrick boar.

did you have a contact near with a patrick boar. i have found one but im struggling with a trailer to get them to Derbyshire. i was woundering if you know of a one closer.

cheers

Lesley

#7838 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Lesley, We have kept two litter sisters to the two gilts you purchased. There is a Patrick Boar but unfortunately is unavailable.
    There is however a Gerald Boar available in 2/3 weeks time if interested, who will match your Gilts ok and he can come to you .
    Regards Sylvia..

#7839 Reply
    Anonymous

just read this one, are you not bringing them this friday now? just so know as there’s someone wiht one gilt waiting for him to be available to serve and said wasn’t with them coming but can fit her in if you’re not! lol [:)]

#7845 Reply
    Anonymous

will the gerald boar be ok,, isnt it supose to be a patrick following the breeding path??? (you guys know more that me!!) if the gerald is ok then we would love to have him.

who or were is he from??

do you have a contact ?

would be great if he could come to use as we are struggling with transport at the mo.

thanks so much for the info.

lesley .

#7846 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Lesley, the Gerald Boar will be fine, could you phone please or send me your mobile number..

#7848 Reply
    Anonymous

hi there

did leave a message but here is my number. 07989661641

thanks

lesley[:D]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: WANTED -Maiden gilt or in-pig gilt.
Your information:

56 + = 61