For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted older sow or poss gilt ready to serve wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

based in Derbyshire, need an older sow or a gilt ready now to keep our patrick boar company, we don’t mind an older girl – even a barren one, at the moment with sorting out insurance and the like we’re not taking visiting sows and after my friend’s boar ended up with a broken leg by novices chucking him out in bad circumstances am a little wary of letting our laddo off the farm!! tho this will change in future (and when got our transport licence)

anyone got/know of anything suitable, doesn’t have to be GOS at the mo, just something he can make friends with although obviously would prefer a GOS!

#7879 Reply
    Nick
    Participant

I have a 2004 barren sow £50. She is a big friedly old girl. Answers to the name Josie. She will be off to market as soon as I get a free monday.

#7881 Reply
    Anonymous

hi Nick, whereabouts are you, we’re under restriction with distance as haven’t got our licence yet (on the DEFRA waiting list) :)

sounds ideal :)

#7882 Reply
    Nick
    Participant

Hi I’m in near Knutsford in Cheshire. I will deliver her for an extra £30. Call me on 07768681325 and we can sort things out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: older sow or poss gilt ready to serve wanted
Your information:

+ 59 = 65