For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted Weaners wanted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, we are after some more GOS weaners pref within Westcountry. Our GOS girls are not old enough to breed yet and we are after some more boys and girls, does anyone have any either nearly ready or ready to go??
    Loving home awaiting.
    [:)]

#7957 Reply
    Anonymous

hi, i dont know how far away you are from us, we are north notts? our babies are 6 weeks old. 5 healthy boys. they are doing so well in this horrid weather. dont know how many you need either. they can be registered if you wanted.

if interested give me a call!

charlotte

#7958 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

[i]Originally posted by charlotte[/i]
    [br]hi, i dont know how far away you are from us, we are north notts? our babies are 6 weeks old. 5 healthy boys. they are doing so well in this horrid weather. dont know how many you need either. they can be registered if you wanted.

if interested give me a call!

charlotte

Hi Thanks but your a bit too far away, i was looking more for Cornwall, Devon and Somerset areas. Thanks for interest.

#7959 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Jayne, I will have some at the beginning of February. I’m in North Devon. Julie.

#7960 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Jayne
    We have 5 ready to go now and we are near Truro. If they are of interest to you get back to me

Laura

#7961 Reply
    Judith
    Participant

Do you want them for breeding or finishing?
    I am in North Somerset and have some finishers and breeding quality ready at end of month.

#7970 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Jayne, don’t know what age you are after, but we have boys and girls from a litter born in July 09 with good markings and all well handled. Please get back to me if you would like more info.

Sharon

#8000 Reply
    North Down Farm
    Participant

Jayne
    We are in mid devon, and have plenty of boys and girls ready to go as weaners, as well as older pigs approaching pork or even bacon weight.
    Let us know if this is helpful
    Jim & Judith
    01363 85115

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Weaners wanted
Your information:

+ 44 = 54