For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted Gilt Weaners wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

We are looking for 3 GOS gilt weaners as soon as possible. One is for breeding and the other two for pork
    Willing to travel about 2 hours from Gloucestershire to collect
    Many thanks

#8666 Reply
    Anonymous

hi, we are an hours drive from glos,near abergavenny. we have bluebell/rufus weaners due shortly. we also have a six month old star antoinette/patrick with sixteen teats, which we were keeping for pork
    but is a really nice pig. Have already decided to keep her sister!

#8682 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

[i]Originally posted by Debs57[/i]
    [br]We are looking for 3 GOS gilt weaners as soon as possible. One is for breeding and the other two for pork
    Willing to travel about 2 hours from Gloucestershire to collect
    Many thanks

Hi, we have 5 gilts ready to go at the end of next month and are awaiting our second sow to farrow any minute so we hope to have more.
    Both sows are registered and from the Princess line and have lovely temperaments- both currently sunning themselves in their wallows at the moment!
    We are in Castle Cary, Somerset so may be just within your 2 hours. Do let me know if the girls are of interest to you.
    Many thanks

#8685 Reply
    Anonymous

I have a litter of Princess Marys due within the next week I’m nr Frome Somerset. I have also got a 5 week old litter of Dollys, I might be able to spare you a breeding gilt from that litter but the rest are spoken for.

#8710 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi

We have 14 weaners available to go in the middle of August – 3 boars and 11 gilts, will be birth notified and can be registered if required (some nicely marked piglets). Gilts are Princess Mary and Bluebell lines. For further information give us a call on 01570 471737 or email martin.baldwin@tryalfarm.co.uk. We are based in West Wales can deliver locally.

Martin Baldwin
    Tryal Farm
    http://www.tryalfarm.co.uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Gilt Weaners wanted
Your information:

1 + 2 =