For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale Patrick boar for sale, Derbyshire

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

”Bob” is a young chap born 16/10/2009 he’s showing excellent manners and eager to work, quiet and gentle with his girls but can stand his ground in the face of a less than friendly sow, well marked boy, comes to call, loves a scratch, has served our two young gilts and our dolly but we’ve got his half brother so a bit close to keep him sadly or would do, he’s very well produced from a reputable breeder who only lets show quality go off to breed [:)]

sire is Reddishvale Patrick and dam is Bronwylfa Josephine.

Bob’s registration number is R006035GS if you want to look up his pedigree [:)]

Would consider exchange for an unrelated boar but nothing old and nearing retirement sorry, he’s a young boy with lots of miles left on the clock!

#8757 Reply
    Anonymous

Have seen this young man in the flesh and is a very nice young man. Ive got two boars or i would be purchasing myself.

#8758 Reply
    Anonymous

Thanks Morvanna, he’s a real little stunner isn’t he, just right marked with spots too, not too few but not too many neither, if we didn’t have his half brother would keep him ourselves, he’s certainly an excellent worker, all girls in with him haven’t had a hint of a season so far [:D]

Ed said should wait and see what produces, might be all gilts and then better off keeping him and selling Jack [;)][:D]

#8776 Reply
    Anonymous

Think i agree with Ed, Good boars are hard to find and yes he might be a gilt influencer!
    Eh! both Rosie and Josie been romancing will keep you posted!

#8859 Reply
    Anonymous

Bob is now sold and went off to his lovely new home this morning [:)]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Patrick boar for sale, Derbyshire
Your information:

62 + = 63