For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted Wanted Rufus Boar weaner Somerset area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi I am looking for a rufus weaner boar.
    In the Somerset, Dorset or Devon area.
    Ready to go now or in the next few weeks or so. Thankyou Sarah[:)]

#8866 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Sarah

I have a young litter at the moment which has several Rufus boars. Unfortunately they are not ready to go yet, they are only 2 weeks old. If you have problems finding what you want just give me a call. I live in Wiltshire. Telephone Sue James on 01249 782454 (evenings after 6.30pm)

#8876 Reply
    Anonymous

I have a litter out of my rufus due mid sept if thats any help< i'm nr Frome. My Rufus boar is also available for visiting sows if thats any help.

#8881 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi
    I have a lovely looking 7 month old Rufus boar for sale in Devon. You are welcome to come and visit, i have not advertised him yet.
    Sarah

#9538 Reply
    Anonymous

hi sarah i have 2 litters sired by a rufus boar both are ready to go there are several boars in the litters give me a ring if you are interested 07976 904175 bryn

quote:

[i]Originally posted by Moondown[/i]
    [br]Hi I am looking for a rufus weaner boar.
    In the Somerset, Dorset or Devon area.
    Ready to go now or in the next few weeks or so. Thankyou Sarah[:)]

#9572 Reply
    Anonymous

We have two registered pedigree young boars from the Rufus line born on the 18th November 2010 – £40 each.

#9573 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi,
    I had a rufus from Sarah Thather at highlands and we are very, very happy with our boar.I got him in january and he is working well.So i would say go and have a look.

caroline

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Wanted Rufus Boar weaner Somerset area
Your information:

9 + 1 =