For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale For Sale-Princess Mary Gilt 9 months old- Somerset

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Beau is 9 months old and I have reluctantly decided to sell her due to us expecting baby number 4 and needing to cut down the herd a bit. She is from a very prolific sow who I still have, who is producing litters of between 11 and 15 at coming up 6 years old. Beau is well grown and will be ready to go to the boar by the time she is 11/12 months. The only fault she has is a bit of a long snout, but this usually comes down to personal preference. She is a friendly pig and used to living outside but all my pigs are also happy to be in the barns when the weather dictates! We are near Frome Somerset and I have 2 unrelated boars that she could visit when the time is right.

#8990 Reply
    Anonymous

hi. is she still for sale and if so can you confirm how much you are after and if possible send some piccies to martin.baldwin@tryalfarm.co.uk

Thanks

Martin
    Tryal Farm

#9000 Reply
    Anonymous

Sorry now sold, i have got another princess mary the same age I might part with if you are interested?

#9001 Reply
    Anonymous

hi

thanks for getting back to me, could you send over some pics and let me know how much you are after for her :)

thanks

martin

#9007 Reply
    Anonymous

yes email me at newclosefarm@btinternet.com and I will send them to you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: For Sale-Princess Mary Gilt 9 months old- Somerset
Your information:

+ 18 = 27