For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale Breeding Stock for Sale – Star Sows & Rufus Boar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi

I have a pair of 4 year old Star Sows who have been 100% healthy & produced some great weaners, free range and farrowed outdoors for their whole lives. Never called the vet out for these 3! Just worm them 6 monthly with an oral wormer.

Great looking Gloucesters and along with our 5 year old Rufus Boar they just get on with eachother and produce.
    Most of the weaners historically have not been birth notified as we sold meat direct and only home produced, but thier records are pretty good.

Pedigrees can be seen on the BPA website
    R002976GS
    R002978GS
    R001956GS

We are selling our breeders and taking a break to concentrate on raising a few different breeds from weaners for our own freezer for a year or two.

Really want to sell these 3 to a single breeder. I am completely open to offers, One is currently 6-8 weeks since weaning her last litter, and has not gone back to the boar yet, the other farrowed 24th September.
    Ready to go when current litter weaned or will sell mother with weaners.

Best to phone the landline 01763 209174 or email simon@pigsinparcels.co.uk

Also selling a number of our Weaners, and to be honest I have too many pig arks, so anyone interested in 8×8 corrugated arks with ply ends and no floor give me a call

Simon

#9153 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi

No interest shown so I will be booking the Boar & 2 Sows into Cheales Meats in the next week or two.

Thanks

Simon

#9170 Reply
    Anonymous

have you tried selling them on http://www.preloved.co.uk that is usually quite successful, I hope you find homes for them, sadly you are about 160 miles from me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Breeding Stock for Sale – Star Sows & Rufus Boar
Your information:

83 + = 90