For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale Countess sow for sale, born Sept 2008

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Chapel Countess 9 for sale, we originally brought her on as a barren sow to keep our boar company, obviously she’s not [:D] as she’s had her first litter and has since been covered by our chap again with no season sign since, she was seen being covered on 28th October so should be due around Feb/March time next year, we allow our sows to run with the boar and Jack’s never missed a target yet so they’d be farrowing at an ideal just after winter time.

If we had the room for another farrowing sow we’d keep her but like say, we brought her to keep our chap company, she’s obviously out of action when she’s farrowing now and so she’s got to go to a new home, she’s a friendly girl, well marked for those who like them with spots but she’s not overly spotty, loves scratches and fuss, she’s a good solid pig and for her registration she was looked over by Andy Robinson who passed her as fit for the herdbook, her piglets are gorgeous and she did them very well indeed, she farrowed 8 and reared all 8 of them, very nice examples of the old spot breed and she’s been covered by the same boar again, our own lad who you can see on site whom is also a very solid stocky chap, we still have a couple here that can at the moment be viewed and I can email pictures of her and her piglets to you if required.

£200 to a good home, we can keep her until after new year if required if a deposit left on her [:)]

#9278 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi
    I am interested if you still have her, , but where in the country are you we live on isle of lewis, but I want to start a pedigree herd here. I already have 3 sows , not gos & kune kunes & have reared piglets last year.
    regards
    Karen

quote:

[i]Originally posted by CarrHallPigs[/i]
    [br]Chapel Countess 9 for sale, we originally brought her on as a barren sow to keep our boar company, obviously she’s not [:D] as she’s had her first litter and has since been covered by our chap again with no season sign since, she was seen being covered on 28th October so should be due around Feb/March time next year, we allow our sows to run with the boar and Jack’s never missed a target yet so they’d be farrowing at an ideal just after winter time.

If we had the room for another farrowing sow we’d keep her but like say, we brought her to keep our chap company, she’s obviously out of action when she’s farrowing now and so she’s got to go to a new home, she’s a friendly girl, well marked for those who like them with spots but she’s not overly spotty, loves scratches and fuss, she’s a good solid pig and for her registration she was looked over by Andy Robinson who passed her as fit for the herdbook, her piglets are gorgeous and she did them very well indeed, she farrowed 8 and reared all 8 of them, very nice examples of the old spot breed and she’s been covered by the same boar again, our own lad who you can see on site whom is also a very solid stocky chap, we still have a couple here that can at the moment be viewed and I can email pictures of her and her piglets to you if required.

£200 to a good home, we can keep her until after new year if required if a deposit left on her [:)]

#9279 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Ed & Mel

Its Debi we’re interested in Delilah can you contact us either by email deborahlee68654@aol.com or phone 07939916499[:)]

#9280 Reply
    Anonymous

hi there both, yep she’s still here and we’re in Derbyshire, no idea how far that is from you? [:)]

#9283 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

[br]hi there both, yep she’s still here and we’re in Derbyshire, no idea how far that is from you? [:)]

#9284 Reply
    Anonymous

i will take her if you think she will cope with the journey. I wouldnt be able to come until january 30th but can put down deposit now
    cheers
    karen

quote:

[br]hi there both, yep she’s still here and we’re in Derbyshire, no idea how far that is from you? [:)]

#9285 Reply
    Anonymous

its outer hebrides so we would get home on 31st after journey & boat

quote:

[i]Originally posted by karent[/i]
    [br]i will take her if you think she will cope with the journey. I wouldnt be able to come until january 30th but can put down deposit now
    cheers
    karen

quote:

#9291 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi
    have now found a pregnant sow in scotland
    thanks
    Karen

quote:

[br]its outer hebrides so we would get home on 31st after journey & boat

quote:

[br]i will take her if you think she will cope with the journey. I wouldnt be able to come until january 30th but can put down deposit now
    cheers
    karen

quote:

#9296 Reply
    Anonymous

no problem, in honesty I wouldn’t like to take a deposit off someone who hasn’t seen her in the flesh first just in case you saw her and didn’t like what see (it happens even with pics) and it’s obviously a long way for you to travel to view first, plus she’d be quite far along to travel that far I’d say by the end of January, if she’s still here then we’ll probably farrow her first then recover and sell [:)]

#9297 Reply
    Anonymous

Oliver who keeps calling, I’ve dialled the mobile number you left a few times but haven’t got through, not sure if there’s a number out of synch on it! [:)]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Countess sow for sale, born Sept 2008
Your information:

+ 20 = 30