For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale 2 x Patrick Gilts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,
    for sale are my 2 pedigree (registered) Patrick Gilts, lovely nature good build. New home needed due to being let down.

please call

(Doncaster)

#9320 Reply
    bramblebee porkers
    Participant

What is a Patrick gilt ?

#9329 Reply
    Anonymous

Chillipops,

I think what BP meant is that normally, gilts are named after the female line of the sow that farrowed them. So if the mother was a Bluebell, they would be Bluebell gilts and so on. Boars are named after the boar that sired them, so if they were sired by a Patrick boar, they would be Patricks. Females aren’t named after a male line. Don’t stress about getting it muddled. If that were the simplest mistake I’d made in pigs I’d be a happy lady!

Good luck in selling your gilts.

Allison

#9347 Reply
    Anonymous

Yes sorry I made a mistake they are:

2 pedigree (registered) Princess Gilts, lovely nature good build. New home needed. Their father is an Alsa Gerald.

#9548 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Lindsey
    Can you give me a ring asap,
    thanks
    Mark 07875466606

#9719 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Lindsey
    Can you ring me regards collecting your pig (shes been with the boar 9 week) been trying to ring and message you for last 3 week with no reply back to my messages. Got people waiting to bring pigs to the boar. If i dont here anything from you in next 5 days i will have no option but to sell her or send her to kill to get back the cost of her keep.
    Thanks Mark 07875466606 anytime

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: 2 x Patrick Gilts
Your information:

70 + = 75