For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale Maiden gilt for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Georgina
    Participant

We have a maiden gilt for sale. She was born on the 22/3/10. We can either sell her as a maiden or put her to our boar if required. She is a Princess.

Please call Georgina on 01473 747 388 or 07747694466 for more details or email GeorginaMatthews@oakhousefarm.freeserve.co.uk

#9394 Reply
    Anonymous

is she registered ?

#9405 Reply
    Georgina
    Participant

We have her and her sister and at the moment both are not registered but are birth notified. I do not tend to register mine until they are ready to go to the boar in case something happens and we don’t end up keeping them. They both can be registered, that is not a problem. We are going to keep her sister and will register her when she is put to the boar.

We are based near Ipswich but can deliver. Email or phone me if you want more information.

#9444 Reply
    Georgina
    Participant

We are going to put our maiden gilts with the boar so hopefully will be in pig shortly. If you are interested in her then give me a call on 01473 747 388 or 07747694466 or email GeorginaMatthews@oakhousefarm.freeserve.co.uk

Georgina

#9462 Reply
    Georgina
    Participant

Our gilt is now running with the boar. If anyone is interested in her please email me on GeorginaMatthews@oakhousefarm.freeserve.co.uk or phone 01473 747 388.

#9481 Reply
    Georgina
    Participant

Our gilt is running with the boar and is still available if anyone is interested.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Maiden gilt for sale
Your information:

1 + 3 =