For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Hire Gerald Boar For Hire N.Somerset/Somerset

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Wilbur has been brought up with my chrildren so is very calm and easy to handle. He has severd both my sows first time. He was born 20.08.09. Can deliver locally.

Tel:01934 824236
    Mob 07766 713684

Kate

#10050 Reply
    GOS
    Participant

It would be helpful to potential users if you quoted his registered name and number so that his pedigree can be checked on the BPA website.

#10052 Reply
    Anonymous

Sorry forgot to say his pedigree name is Ladieswell Gerald and his registration number is R005890GS

#10074 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi I think you are mistaken about your boar. He definitely isn’t Ladieswell Gerald as I owned him and he is 6 years old and now owned by a breeder in Oxford. The registration number also didn’t come up on the BPA site. If he is a registered gerald I would be interested in hiring him as I don’t think you are too far from me and I have sold my gerald and only have a rufus now. Please could you confirm the identity of your boar.

#10083 Reply
    Anonymous

sorry new to keeping pigs. Wilbur’s name on his British Pig Association Certificate is Ladieswell Gerald 7 (9-9), Ear No: RMW/188, Registration Number R005890GS. Please call us on 01934 824236 for any more information. Many thanks.

#10084 Reply
    Georgina
    Participant

You might want to contact the British pig association as when you put in the information for your boar it comes up that he is dead.

As he is clearly alive you may want to get them to reinstate him on the system.

Georgina

#10131 Reply
    Anonymous

wilbur should be reinstated with the bpa

#10546 Reply
    Anonymous

also for sale now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Gerald Boar For Hire N.Somerset/Somerset
Your information:

1 + 6 =