For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale 2 Pure Breed Boar Weaners – 8 weeks old – Ready

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi

I have two pure-breed old spot boar wearers which are ready. They would be superb for breeding as they are wonderful markings and firm bodies.

Can deliver if its suitable and they are £55 each or £100 for the 2.

email me on richardwilliams88@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Rich

#10884 Reply
    fowgillfarm
    Keymaster

quote:

[i]Originally posted by richardwilliams88[/i]
    [br]Hi

I have two pure-breed old spot boar wearers which are ready. They would be superb for breeding as they are wonderful markings and firm bodies.

Sorry to bring this old chesnut up again but by pure-breed do you mean pedigree i.e that they have been birth noted and can be registered with the BPA? or are they pure breed in the respect that their parents are both spotty pigs?
    Sorry to be pedantic but there are so many pigs sold to buyers who are unaware that “pure breed” does NOT mean nor guarantee pedigree status.
    remember without a pedigree its just a spotty pig!
    Please clarify also your location would be useful to viewers.

#10885 Reply
    Judith
    Participant

Sorry to put my ten penny worth in, but never mind the spots and firm body, do they have a good underline, good legs and feet, length and fine shoulders and are well grown for their age and of couse out of a good sized litter.

#10886 Reply
    Anonymous

Yes. They are pedigree, why would I be on advertising on a pedigree website for Gloucester Old Spots if they were not pedigree???
    They are birth notified, and can be registered with the BPA.
    There underline, legs, feet and shoulders are superb and there sizes are as you would expect of an 8 week old boar weaner.

Litter size was 8

My location is stratford upon avon.

Anymore questions, I would love to be of help.

Richard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 2 Pure Breed Boar Weaners – 8 weeks old – Ready
Your information:

3 + 2 =