Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Gilt wanted in pig preferably but would consider one not in pig but over 10 months old. Must be birth notified. Within a 100 miles of Norwich. Please call 01953 861184

#11191 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi
    I have littleowls princess Anne put in pig to a Foston sambo boar lovely pair father has one spot mother only three litter should be lightly spotted
    Served 28 Jan the gilt was born Jan 2012
    Price is three hundred pounds
    Call Jason 07876703159

#11195 Reply
    Anonymous

Thanks Jason however a bit to far to travel.

#11201 Reply
    bramblebee porkers
    Participant

We have few gilts running around at the moment will have to check ages of them
    But none have been to a boar yet
    Regards Paul Day
    07800 884571

#11203 Reply
    Anonymous

have you tried the Cullingtons they are near Norwich at Taverham you can find their number in the our members section in not I hve got one going to the boar next week im in suffolk abou 1hour away

#11213 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

[i]Originally posted by teresacook[/i]
    [br]have you tried the Cullingtons they are near Norwich at Taverham you can find their number in the our members section in not I hve got one going to the boar next week im in suffolk abou 1hour away

#11214 Reply
    Anonymous

quote:

[i]Originally posted by teresacook[/i]
    [br]have you tried the Cullingtons they are near Norwich at Taverham you can find their number in the our members section in not I hve got one going to the boar next week im in suffolk abou 1hour away

Thanks Theresa will wait to hear from you in 3/4 weeks time. Peter

#11215 Reply
    Anonymous

It was nice to hear from you again, Im glad she going to you and now I know who Bootsy is

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Gilt Wanted
Your information:

7 + 2 =