Welcome Forums For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Hire South Lincolnshire Boar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hassle 31st July 2013 at 7:58 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hassle
    Participant

Hi,

Errol our GOS boar, having performed his duties is now up for hire, so if you have an Audrey or a Bridget he is willing to step up to the mark.

He is a young boar and would suit gilts preferably but is able to stand up for himself.

He has a lovely temperament, is well handled and good manners.

He is up together with injections, records can be produced and is happy both inside and out.

REG Number is R008616GS Ear Number XLE/21 Name Clayfields Rufus DOB 25/04/2012

Cost £20 a month plus delivery and collection from yourselves

Hassle
    Participant

email me through the site or phone 07973301548

I will respond to your email, if you get no response it means I haven’t got your email

Anonymous

Hello,

Is your boar still for hire?

Whereabouts are you?

Thank you

James

Hassle
    Participant

Hi James,

Yes Errol our boar is available for hire.  Sorry for the delay replying been busy at work so not online.

You can call me on 07973301548

Kind regards Ian

Hassle
    Participant

Errol needs a lover!

Errol has been home this past month, and has spent time with his ladies. During this time he has been very busy doing some refresher training on the trailer, getting his injections up to date and talking to his owners and getting as much attention as he possibly can.

He is now available for hire again, so if you are wanting piglets in the new year, telephone number above.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.