For Sale, Wanted or to Hire For Sale gene pool distribution

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mark dallaway
    Participant

Anyone interested in helping spread the love ? line distribution … we have Princess Freda and Dahlia sows due December & January. As we are making a trip to Cumbria to exchange a Rufus boar for a Pricess Anne gilt in Feb/March , currently none in the south east, we will have space on the trailer to bring breeding weaners . So if you are looking to replace stock next year why not help distribute the lines around ? please contact us to discuss šŸ™‚

Mark & Debbie Dallaway trewintpigs@yahoo.com

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by fowgillfarm. Reason: add contact details
    #24019 Reply
    Dawn Monnery
    Participant

Hi,

I have 2 Princess Mary sows and am looking for a breeding boat. Iā€™m new to pig keeping and wondered if you would advise me on whether a Princess Ann boar would be suitable?

Many thanks,

Dawn.

#24058 Reply
    Debbie Dallaway

Hello Dawn

firstly fabulous that you are keeping and breeding this wonderful breed of pigs šŸ™‚
    whereabouts in the country are you ? I may be able to source a suitable boar for your sows . The checkmate tool on the BPA website is easy to use to check compatability when you have found one. Another option is AI , and there is a brilliant article in the March edition of spot press that is due next week , that will give you all the information you need on this method of breeding.
    Good luck with your search and if I can help please let me know

best wishes

Debbie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: gene pool distribution
Your information:

+ 18 = 25