For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted Gloucestershire Old Spots piglets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i am seeking some Gloucestershire Old Spots piglets that will be born preferably early January. They must to be registered and birth notified with the British pig society. both sow and bore must be pedigree. please message me if you have any fitting my description, thanks.

#15264 Reply
    carl whiting
    Participant

Hi james
    I have some pigglets being weaned on January 2nd from pedigree gos sow and boar and I have another sow due to farrow on 24th jan , both top pedigree if your interested give me a call 07799381139
    Regards carl (peacehaven herd)

#15266 Reply
    holly
    Participant

Hi James

I have 7 piglets, 5 boars and 2 gilts born 12 October,that will be birth notified with BPA from registered parents Fowgill Princess 120 and Birchfield Rufus 461, they are due to be weaned around the 7-10 December. I have 5 boars weaners born 31 August 2104, again all birth notified, same sire as above, dam is Fowgill Princess 119, that are weaned and ready for new homes now. If any of the above are of interest, give me a ring on 07950923762. We are in Holmesfield in North East Derbyshire, about 2 1/2 hours from Ingleton.

Holly Hinchliffe & David Hinchliffe
    Little Orchards Herd
    Holmesfield
    Derbyshire

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Gloucestershire Old Spots piglets
Your information:

+ 22 = 26