For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted GOS boar needed

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Furber
    Participant

We are looking for a boar for our princess Rufus gilts we are situated in Montgomery, Powys please can anyone help us.

A J Furber

#15076 Reply
    fowgillfarm
    Keymaster

Amanda
    You could try John Cooper better known as Bodger, hes in Gwynedd, details in members section
    hth

#15080 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Amanda, I haven’t got anything available at the moment and to be honest, I could rather do with finding a young boar myself. I’ve been looking for one for sometime but for some reason, they’ve proven to be as rare as hens teeth.
    Mandy, although like Amanda I live in Wales, I’m actually ninety odd miles away from her and close on three hours travelling. Herefordshire however, is a comparative stones throw away from where she lives and as its quite a hot bed for GOS’s that’s where hopefully someone might have a boar available for her.
    Best of luck.

#15090 Reply
    Amanda Furber
    Participant

Thank you to you both we will carry on trying.

A J Furber

#15093 Reply
    fowgillfarm
    Keymaster

Sorry welsh geography is not my strong point but hopefully I will be better when Wales is under the regional spotlight later in the SP series. Promise I will learn my Welsh counties off by heart ;.) x

#15096 Reply
    Anonymous

Don’t worry Mandy, I’ve lived here for nearly half my life and I still haven’t got a grip of my Welsh geography. 🙂 A lot of Mid and South Wales is still pretty much a mystery to me.
    My eldest lad has just moved down to Brecon and when on Tuesday I took him a load of furniture down and I was amazed at how close he is to Hereford.

#15212 Reply
    hareleyfarm
    Participant

We have a Rufus boar for hire in Herefordshire (Onnyview Rufus 210). He’s young enough for gilts. PM me if you’d like further details.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: GOS boar needed
Your information:

+ 27 = 32