Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hello bin trying to look for two piglets that are gilts that have been born this month. am just trying to start my own herd up but no one is helping me out. I am near skipton really keen to start thanks james

#15335 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi James seeing as it is only 5th jan I wouldn’t panic too much! Any pigs born in the last 5 days won’t be weaned ready to be sold for 6-8 weeks. Try the farming groups on Facebook. It’s a great place to buy and sell or check the BPA website for breeders local to you.

Regards Charlotte

#15336 Reply
    fowgillfarm
    Keymaster

Hi James
    i was talking to a chap at Boston Spa last night who has a litter with 6 gilts i will send you the details later as i don’t have them to hand right now.
    Also as Charlotte says patience is required lots of people farrowing as we speak most litters will be born in the next week to ten days so bide your time and make sure you get the right pigs for you, if you want to chat give me a call after 1pm today.

#15347 Reply
    holly
    Participant

Hi James

You never came back to me regarding my litter born in December. Let me know if you might be interested, you have my contact number

Holly

Holly Hinchliffe & David Hinchliffe
    Little Orchards Herd
    Holmesfield
    Derbyshire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: wanted
Your information:

+ 38 = 40