Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Wanted. Three GOS birth notified boar weaners, with a view to having one of them registered. Eight to fourteen weeks old would be fine and as close to the North Wales area the better but obviously, I am prepared to travel.
    Many thanks.

#13723 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi Bodger

I have three rufus boars very smart, All good enough to register. one from a princess freda very white brilliant legs and head one spot on top of quarters would keep him but growing his brother. the other two are from my ellen who is very wide at the back end,massive hams. If interested call me
    Jason

#13745 Reply
    shiner
    Participant

Hi Bodger

I have just had a litter born and they are 9 days old. the mother is a princess Ann and the farther a Patrick I live near Lancaster so I am pretty close to north wales. I am 60 miles north of Manchester.
    my contact number is 07917886598.
    Cheers Ste

#13751 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi.
    I’m still on the hunt but unfortunately your piglets were born too late. The prospective mates for the chosen chap are approaching eight months old and the plan would be to retain one of them as a boar to mate with them.

#13753 Reply
    Anonymous

Thanks to the help and advice from various sources, I’ve managed to locate the three that I’ve been after. I’m off down to Gloucestershire in a couple of weeks time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Wanted.
Your information:

6 + 2 =