For Sale, Wanted or to Hire Wanted year old boar wanted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carl whiting
    Participant

hi looking to purchase a young year old boar chipping sodbury ares (bristol)any one help

#13532 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi Carl
    I sold a boar in the summer he will now be 18 months old the couple i sold him to have decided to not keep pigs anymore and have asked me if i want him back or if i could help selling him on, LITTLEOWLS SAMBO 300.
    CALL 07876703159

#13535 Reply
    carl whiting
    Participant

hi jason very interested could you or the couple selling the boar please give me a call 07799381139 any chance of a couple photos email carljohnwhiting@hotmail.co.uk

#13537 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi Carl.
    The people who own the boar are called Karen and David, lovely people thier phone number is 07711225062.
    All i can say is that he is full brother to the sambo boar who was reserve champion of champions at the great yorkshire show last year.
    Good luck
    Jason

#13540 Reply
    carl whiting
    Participant

hi jason
    contacted couple but they have now deceided not to sell?

#13541 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Hi Carl
    if your still looking to buy a boar i have a young sambo boar born july 2013,he is full brother to the boar i am going to show this year.
    all the best
    Jason

#13547 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Boar is now sold.

#13615 Reply
    carl whiting
    Participant

hi Jason tried contacting you on your mobile number just rings off could you please contact me regards boar many thanks carl 07799381139

#13621 Reply
    a b
    Participant

Carl
    whats your hdl letters, trying to transfer littleowls sambo 354 to you.

Best wishes

Jason

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: year old boar wanted
Your information:

40 + = 46