Welcome to the Forums.
Please Note only Club members can post adverts & comments
- In the Marketplace section only pedigree GOS pigs may be advertised. More information is posted in that section.
- Please be aware that if you have a sick animal you should seek professional veterinary guidance. If you post such queries on this site you must understand that the Club nor its officers cannot accept any liability for any advice offered by participants.
- Please be aware that mcuh of this Forum is open to view by anyone, anywhere and keep your postings relevant and your language moderate.
- Please read the terms & conditions governing the use of this forum in club & admin section.We reserve the right to remove any postings that fail to comply with these requirements.
Thank you and enjoy your participation!
- Last Post
Please note you need to be a member to read or participate in these three forums
- 25th July 2018 at 11:10 pm
For Sale, Wanted or to Hire
Buy, Sell or hire pigs and pig items ! This is an exclusive benefit available to paid up club members ONLY To be eligible to be advertised on this site, pigs should be the produce of registered, pedigree Gloucestershire Old Spots parents and be birth notified and permanently ear-marked as a minimum. Advertisements for animals that do not meet these standards may be summarily removed. Members you will need to include contact details & location to enable interested parties to contact you. Any adverts without contact details will be deleted. A template is available in Members News area. Non-members Pedigree weaners, finishing and breeding stock are always available from our members across the UK. If you cannot find what you are looking for in advertisements already posted please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Club will put you in touch with members in your area.
- 6th August 2018 at 9:36 pm
- Main Forum