Membership is £15 per annum and runs from 1st November annually
Those applying for membership on or after 1st September enjoy up to two FREE months membership as renewal will not be due until 1st November the following year.
Advantages of Membership
- Monthly Email newsletters packed with news and information
- Publication of leaflets about the breed, please contact secretary for them.
- Publicity in the national press and local and social media.
- A comprehensive website regularly updated alongside active Facebook and Instagram pages
- Free advice to members on practical matters with support and guidance, finding work for your boar & use of our Marketplace.
- Funding scheme to help with distribution of our rare lines across the UK
- Organisation of the Southern and Northern England championships and Annual GOS Champion of Champions
- Presentation of Best GOS in Show rosettes at over 20 agricultural shows.
- Advertising in selected journals promoting the breed.
- The right to use the new Protected Food Name UK logo by breeders and retailers on GOS produce. (Currently under review by HM Govt)
- Lobbies government and other bodies to limit mis-use of the GOS name on food labels, advertising etc.
- Welcome packs for new members.
To renew membership – click here
To apply for membership, complete the form below:
(If you prefer paper, then download this form GOSPBC Join-Renew form)